Weekly Top Gear Reminder

Found one. Now the agony of the wait. 2 hours 25 minutes to go.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Hmm, that's rich from a Manchester Buccaneers fan.

Best was an excellent player in his day, but even I, a fan of the real reds - that'll be Liverpool ( the current Champions League Champions, and not doing too badly in the league at the moment) FC - I'd say personally that that Shrek lookalike, the little Scouse bloke, Rooney is a better player than Best. He's probably a better role model for the kids as well...

Reply to
Pete M

I think they show people how bad these things really are. A lot of people want to live the dream but this shows them the reality. Hell my WRX has

200hp at the wheels. They are not quick or powerful cars any more.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

He might of been the best ever. Who know? I've heard far more about Richard Burns than Best over here in Australia.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

As soon as I see a new episode of Top Gear I immediately can't wait to see another one. I'll have to hang out all week for next weeks episode.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Granny hookers? Role model? :-)

-- Called Pete? Join The Pete Collective NOW at

AstraVanMan

Cool, the Viper made curvy again.

Get some decent wheels on it and give that awful front bumper (which seems to give the impression of "Alien") the boot and it'd look alright.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Same here.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

not to mention the performance figures, 255mph for a fraction of the cost of a whatever it was..

Reply to
Theo

More like everyone who remembers the '60s knows who George Best was?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

He could have taught you fellas a thing or two about drinking. He managed to drink two livers off the operating table. The second one in just 2 years. Hows that for stepping up the game.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Australians drink the same amount without having the bad manners to go dying on you.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

He managed to make the first last 50 years, and it didn't see a sober day for 40 of them.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Not bad, I suppose :)

Just had another look and realised that bumper looks like the thing out of Alien grinning inanely. That's just wrong.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

You may want to start looking for next weeks already. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

In news:TqSkf.1526$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-win.ntli.net, AstraVanMan decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Hey, at least they're cheap!

Reply to
Pete M

*snort*

So he's a role model as far as financial management goes then? :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Yeah, but you only drink VB in pots. If you had to contend with, erm, somthing like Scrumpy, in proper /pint/ glasses, you'd be knackered!

(I love Australia really, dont take any offence. But seriously, none of you lot can drink.)

;-)

Reply to
conkersack

I'll have the rest of it, then.

I think an Alfa 24v lump would fit quite nicely in the engine bay.

Reply to
SteveH

see i love aliens films, and i love the viper, and i love those wheels, so its just perfect for me, now i just have to find hundreds of thousands of pounds

Reply to
Theo