well thon bloody pug

well we are still at NOP[1] status after the 205 made yet another return trip on the back of a PRV[2] oh woe me it appears that the timing may be at fault this time (looks to have slipped a few teeth[3] Bloody pugs I mean what else can go wrong?

Now about to be blacklisted by the RAC for owning a 205. after much soul searching and dilemma i've decided theres only one solution to my current unreliable gti. The solution being in the form of a dead 405 giving its life to save the shed in the form of a mi16 transplant :) added to that will be a set of webber 45's and i'd be quite happy to look for 175-180 horses in something that weighs about the same as one of my socks.

expect some hilarious japes to occur muchos skint knuckles and the project to be sold on as a going concern in a month or two :)

a list of humerous new terms invented by cruel work chums

[1] non operational pug [2] Pug recovery vehicle a term now applied to any rac branded vehicle. [3] amazing that something new can still go wrong i thought i'd experienced every known failure with motor vehicles.
Reply to
Rob

confirmed

slipped belt ouch :( :( :(

Reply to
Rob

Mi16/BX16v ransplant then is it?

Reply to
Elder

Or he could buy Doug's BX off him, and simply chuck the engine in the 205. It's due a cambelt as well, so a good opportunity to change it while the engine's out.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Free to a good home.

Reply to