What a garage!

Where are the ones of the big jugs you swine.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

"Sleeker GT Phwoar" >

Damn he must have got wind of everyone looking at his private pics and removed em :(

Reply to
ronny

Did you find 'em in your cached files? You've got hosting - go on, do the honorable thing :-)

Peter

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I still can't see her anyone provide a link to her? or at least tell me which picture I'm looking for?

Reply to
dojj

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, Sleeker GT Phwoar decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

I think if I had that kinda money, I'd have that kinda garage.

I must be stoooooopid :-p

Reply to
Pete M

nah mate, even Alison Approved. So much space, and so much light, and so clean

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar