What a garage!

Some people have far, far too much money.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Speechless. Why no dynamometer???

Reply to
Burgerman

hey that's what i want my house like not my garage :)

Reply to
Vamp

Hell, i'd shove a bed in the corner and live in there :) Also, there'd be a Supra in there as well :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Crikey. If they put a bed in there, I'd live in that garage.

Reply to
Chris B

In article , snipped-for-privacy@plus.net spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Fuck.

Missus says wow. I think like all women she secretly loved the 4 poster.

I would happily live in the loft if I could have a Garage like that. those Porsche owners have more money than sense :)

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

christ we live in a different world init

Reply to
ronny

but he ain't got a fancy snap on rolling tool chest :)

Reply to
dojj

Me too...

Reply to
Burgerman

All his cars are brand new and stock. Pretty good setup for doing oil changes. He needs a few project cars in there.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

So it's standard...

It's a facking GT3 he'd struggle to improve it.

Reply to
Mason

Wow brilliant, just imagine what the house looks like.

-- Blues Mobile For Sale

Tight Guard Security

wait nolonger, all his house pics and every other pic hes taken on there, bitscarey to put all your family on the net, his missus has a nice set of jugsas well :)

Reply to
Ronny

Well, the budget allowed for a dyno ... or a car racing game.

Reply to
jeremy

me either :) but I know a man who does :)

Reply to
dojj

nice car and nice jugs. lucky bloke

Reply to
Mason

Could not connect it says Dam.

-- Bluesmobile For Sale

Tight Guard Security

i could but no wifey ?

Reply to
dojj

Yea I did I expect he ment the lady on the horse with the huge tities

Reply to
Tight Guard Security

He could trade it for a GT2. Or take it to Ruf.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston