What a great day

Four days off work and today it wasn't raining, so I took the locost out. Everything went great apart from breaking a wing stay - bodged with some araldite, a bit of ally channel and 2 tiewraps. That'll hold it until I can get it welded properly at the weekend. I did some work on the car - went for a blat - came back - did some work - went for a blat - had a cup of tea - did some work - went for a blat etc etc........ The really cool thing - in a strange way - is that the combination of exhaust fumes, fuel from the "stand off" effect with the webers and the smell of the Castrol R in the sump make me pong a bit. It's flamin' fantastic - what driving is all about. Must go - have to toddle off down the shops - looks like rain.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle