What classes as a modification?

Warning: This post is dangerously close to on topic.

Yesterday I did a roadside swap of the petrol pump in my dads MG to one without points after the old one gave up conveniently the bloke in the garage next to where his car was happened to have a very tidy GT Auto with wire wheels and chrome bumpers and being the type of bloke who dose MG rallies had a spare pump and a decent jack.

Reply to
Depresion

oi whats with the M word!

Reply to
Vamp

Yea? Well I just changed my wipers. So ha. One of the rubber bits tore the other day. Unfortunately it was in the snow, on the M1, 200 miles from home, in the dark. A week ago :-) I put some of those fancy Bosch Aerotwin ones on now. See if they're any good - I notice at high motorway speeds the Vee wipers did lift quite badly.

Reply to
DanB