cheap mustang

wonder if the engine still works and if it would fit an E36 BMW :)

Reply to
Vamp

Heh, 'Heavy Damage' - no shit.

Reply to
DanB

Wonder how they managed it, I've never managed to f*ck a car up like that despite that crazy shit I used to do in my teenage years. Looks like it's been rolled...

Reply to
Abo

Looking at that, I'd have guessed it was Cat A or B.

But apparently not, if they can sell it on.

Reply to
SteveH

"DanB" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

A grand and a half...

At that price, it suggests they know something about what's actually usable off it. I think I'd wanna see it on a ramp and have a damn good poke about it before agreeing anything. I'd probably want to get some of the front end chopped off before actually paying, even then!

Reply to
Adrian

I did it once, after being clipped by a lorry. Car rolled 2 or 3 times, before hitting a tree. I dont think there was a panel that wasn't damaged. I walked away with a torn sock and a grazed ankle. Car was a complete write-off.

Quite amusing really. I got out and started walking to look for a phone. I was about a quarter of a mile away when an ambulance pulled up alongside to ask me if I'd seen the driver of the crashed car. They were quite surprised when I told them it was me, and that I was OK. Wanted me to go with them to the hospital anyway, but I knew that apart from the graze I was fine so I refused. Then the police came along and took me to the station to fill in a report. The lorry failed to stop, and was never found. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G