Something for the bikers.

In article , Elder writes

That maid oi chuckle.

Others will be along to criticise the quality of the production shortly and quite rightly too.

Is it me or did the rider bear a remarkable resemblance to one Mr Irivinge of this parish?

Reply to
steve auvache

Excellent. Bg

Reply to
ottguit

Very nice. Nice to see Devon County is appearing to be on the ball.

Reply to
Cab

Gringe I've already posted this

Reply to
PWCA

cLASS!

Reply to
Nige

Lovely.

Reply to
The Older Gentleman

One certainly has to admire the staged propaganda of a biker sticking to the speed limit. Makes it look as if the car drivers have time to see them :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Oops, sorry. Not a reg on the MC group. It was posted to a "Meetup" forum i'm on by a biker there. I know a few of the regs on modifications have bikes and some are interested in military hardware too, so I figured it might appeal to both groups.

Reply to
Elder

Looked more like ginge to me.

Reply to
SD

In article , SD writes

No, he was riding loads faster than ginge.

Reply to
steve auvache

Beats kicking their mirrors off for a change.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Fuckwit.

Reply to
deadmail

Quite right. A snooker ball in a sock is the way to go.

Reply to
Dan White

I can't get my boots on now.

Reply to
MikeH

Cut your toes off.

(Will it be Sweller or Champ with the Mad Max quote? Prace bets now!)

Reply to
Eddie

You and me are gonna talk about the Toecutter.

I'll say the names, and you say "yes" or "no"

Reply to
Champ

"Never heard of him."

I think we might have to introduce rule 306(mm).

Reply to
Eddie

Sadly illegal over here for the general public. But that one is way overpriced!

Reply to
Dan White

I was slightly amazed by

for Salad Dodger - a car tyre mounted on a goldwing. Serious lackof contact patch when he leans over, and it appears to be scratchingsomething.

Reply to
christofire