Who remembers my 21?

And more importantly what i did to it :)

Its that time again...

Chet

Reply to
Chet

"Gearknob made from a stone taped to the stick "

Hehehehehheheheh, quality.....

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

You rock :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Normally I'd complain about someone ruining a perfectly good car but it's a Renault and that spoiler looks a lot better than a few I have seen about.

Reply to
Depresion

Hi ! Did you steal that picture from the local meet gallery of

Take a look at the white subaru on that site, what a joke. Talk about a book of stickers, it's even got a stick on air vent on the roof. The wooden spoiler will catch on - try contacting Halfords and say it will appeal to the boy racer as it is lighter than a metal one and easier to paint.

Reply to
Brian

some of the cars look pretty good on the site, i like the scoob if you mean this one

brian obviously can't tell nicely modified from shit box!

Reply to
Vamp

I doubt it was that one as it's not white, still a shit box though.

Probably this one

Depresion

A bit of stick on carbon look tat on that plywood spoiler, and you=20 couldn't tell it from one costing =A3400.

You could even shape a better aerofoil on it than some of the LaxFlower=20 ones, and actually have it do something useful.

--=20 Carl Robson "Sorry Sir the meatballs are orf" (The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)

Sleeker GT Phwoar

I know the owner too. Local bloke to me, used to be one of the staff of Cruise Cheshire.

Can get vinyl and stuff made up where he works for good prices. And it is a Pukka WRX, not a tarted up turbo 2000.

he did start out with an Astra coupe turbo, and an old shed of an astra

3 door hatch to tootle arround it while it was getting body kitted and sprayed.

Said he was going to get a Scoob, but got offered a bargain of the year price on a Z3 convertable because the last owner kept spinning it. After a year, John got bored with spinning it, sold it at a profit,a nd bought the scoob. Dodgy scousers heh.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Actually it isn't. Apart from a megaboom exhaust newer style scoops and stickers and some audio, he's kept it pretty much standard WRX.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

How do you know the vent is stick on? How do you know it isn't the genuine Subaru rally option for privateer and wrc rally drivers? Is it your car. How do you know it is white? Were you there? nope, didn't think so.

BTW, you would probably hate my car. Bright red, few dings and scrapes.

143000 miles. Big bonnet scoop, and a couple of vents facing backwords. Big wide slots in the front bump, and a big spoiler on the boot. Oh yeah, and it goes "Ptttttsch" when I change gear. Even has a gauge pod with 3 gauges on the door pillar and it going to have a computer installed as well.

Currently as it stands, everything on the car is standard spec apart from a cleanable cone filter, because I don't like throwing things away and poluting the planet further, a cold air feed to the filter, because the standard feed is a de-resonator that actually flows very little air, and the dump valve that stops the turbo from stalling on gear shifts and minimise the changes of the turbines from fracturing. It goes "Ptttttsch" because there isn't anywhere to fit a recirculating valve so I installed an atmospheric one.

On in the near future, once the Car PC is installed, there is a very good likelyhood that I'm going to get my soldering iron out, and make my own engine management, and use it to run the car, and build my own nitrous oxide and water injection system, and get the home made engine management to control that.

So, you still think factory is best, and car with over 100,000 miles are shit do you.

Why don't you take your tartan rung, and your flat cap, and you ready rub filled briar, and show it up your arse, then bounce up and down on the bonnet of your tatty manky broken down old Daewoo Matiz Motability shopping trolley, to make sure that they are firmly engaged, and then f*ck right off.

You haven't been arround long enough to take the piss out of new people cars, never mind the residents.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

There are other pictures on the site of the same car but without the vent. I don't think it (the car, not the vent) looks too bad in that pic, but in the others the graphics looks cheap and crap.

The blue one also mentioned in this thread I do like tho, not sure why people are ragging on it.

Reply to
LordyUK

Is it covered in vinyl stickers trying to emulate a rally car? If so, I'm in the hate it group.

Reply to
Depresion

Not yet. but maybe.

Anyway, what to emulate? Same block, same turbo, same intercooler as the early ones, same diff and transmission and transfer, even same body shell. Just has a full interior and aircon, instead of stripped and bucketted.

Not going through the stripped interior route with it though.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar