I'm cursed, that must be it

This isn't the first time

-- Chet

Chet

Chet raved thus:

:: This isn't the first time :: ::

Was the FIAT owner still at the scene? Did you give him a kicking?

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

In article , snipped-for-privacy@eircom.net spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Awww shit mate, not the new one.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

woah unlucky m8, btw whats the score with msn not seen you on for a while? you pm'd me the other day but then went lol

lets hope he's got some insurance

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

Dude, that sucks. )c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

That really is bad... :( Feel for you I really do.

Reply to
Daz and Lynda

Chet,

Feel for you, same thing happened to me! The hazards of having to park on a road.

Not getting a decent car till my garage is sorted now!

How did he manage to do that? The prick who did mine was pissed and swerving about the the road (judging by an eye-witness account and the fact it happened at 11:45pm). He didnt stop either!

Steve.

Reply to
Steven

bastard

Reply to
Vamp

"Chet" wrote ;

So the same guy owned the car?

Steve.

Reply to
Steven

2 different cars, 2 different drivers. This time it was the younger brother driving his mates fiat brava. Last time was the older brother in an escort, dunno who owned that! Neither of them had insurance and both were extremely pissed

-- Chet

Chet

snip

Personally, I think you should go round and kill the parents for passing on such piss-poor genes.

Reply to
Jamesy

One assault charge is enough...

-- Chet