Who would win in a fight out of Lordy and SteveH?

Come on, Kenny boi.

I'm sure it wouldn't take long for you to track me down.

I think it's about time I 'had a little word'.

Reply to
SteveH

If the word is as "little" as your dick it will probably he very difficult to hear!

By the way are any of you fuckwits able to read headers?

Kenny

You're not fooling anyone, snoop doggy Ken.

I'm getting bored waiting for you.

Reply to
SteveH

Niether an Alfa 75, nor an old Capri could bridge the gap between East yorks and south wales ;)

And I'm allowed to say that and you aren't because they like me and know I share a passion for s**te old cars that are fun to drive.

Reply to
Elder

I missed the main thread, but can I come along? We've some Endura-E parts that could be used as weapons.

Reply to
DervMan

As much as I'd like to agree with you on that, anything you say tends to be complete rubbish so Steve wins by default :(

Reply to
Lordy.UK