Wife mode for TVR

There's a better one (IMO) round the back of the Whaling museum and it also has the benefit that you'll not see fatty fake eating disorder there.

Reply to
Steve Firth

But id love to meet him. We have stuff to discuss...

Reply to
Burgerman

Would that be just you, him and Mr Bat with the added nails?

FWIW, I was turfed out of Mr Chu's some years ago without much explanation. I was with a couple of people from work and we got told that there had been a mistake with a booking and we shouldn't have been given a table. Since we'd ordered and got as far as a beer and a sniff at a starter it was damned irritating. As we left Fatty2J was arriving with an entourage.

I didn't like him much before that. Anyhow, one of the blokes was a local and he took us to the other place. I can't remember the name unfortunately. Very small operated by father and daughter, no other staff that I could see. It was in an Georgian building and had a flight of steps up to the front door.

Reply to
Steve Firth

That's gonna be either Garden Palace or Aroma (formerly Furama) I think.

China Red is one of the better ones, Mr Chu's is OK but nothing special food wise.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

That will work great in a wheelchair!

Reply to
Burgerman

I'm surprised you've not worked out how to make the thing jump up stairs yet ;).

Reply to
Doki

GHD I think you mean.

Reply to
Elder

Do diesel Rams run on vegoil? That would screw him, even if I did go through the 2500litre allowance=20 quicker.

Oh wait, is that why it is called the Ram 2500 diesel?

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Elder

Should have snapped it up. Love them.

Reply to
Elder

ISTR that it didn't matter for a good while what the Russians fired at it - the missiles had no chance of catching up before they ran out of fuel.

Reply to
Doki

High test peroxide, hypergolic fuel, surely a nitro wizrd could work something out. If the bloody Daleks can do it I dont' see why you can't.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Im not a Dalek. Actually when I was a kid I was scared of Daleks.

Reply to
Burgerman

Yeh, imagine the fun you could have now though with some half tennis balls a stick-on eye, and some wire. You could make yourself up like Davros and scare some kids to death. It has to be worth it.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Dunno why. The props men sitting inside them were pussycats. And the voice was done by Roy Skelton who also did Zippy and George on Rainbow. So nothing to be scared of there. Apart from Jane, obviously.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Zippy was a lot scarier than Darleks.

Reply to