Woo

7 quid per year, is that?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Just signed up with the german server. WTF I bothered using ISP's servers when this a) costs £7, and b) goes like hot snot, I'll never know.

Reply to
Doki

Yes.

Reply to
SteveH

Welcome to the real world.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Elder

Says the man about to buy an Isuzu Trooper thing.

Reply to
Doki

But it's an Isuzu Trooper BigKnob with 'Handling by Lotus'.

woo.

Reply to
PCPaul

Even with the Isuzu thirst, it will still be more economical than the grey whale, and almost as comfy. Just not as good as it should be.

Reply to
Elder