Words... fail me

I like it =D Mondeo ASBO...

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

Heh, if it had leather, a V6 and no orange instruments I'd quite like it.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

"In 2004 when it was standard it had a diesel pump problem which was very expensive so the bloke who had it drove it in a ditch breaking the front bumper and claimed on his insurance it was recorded as a cat c .Do have the photos to prove"

So its different owners have something in common then.....

Reply to
AstraVanMan

shame would love to tell the insurance peeps that! my fave was an M3 i saw listed that said 'registered as a 318i on logbook for cheaper insurance' hmm i think after the huge smash the insurance investigator would know a M3 from a 318

Reply to
Vamp

Hmmmm, I assume this was an E36 Coupe, then? - 'cos the E30s were totally different shells. They don't look different until you park 'em side by side, though.

Reply to
SteveH

The steering wheel on the wrong side was a good starting point - for the UK market.

Anyway, apart from the different rake of the rear window, what else was different ? (Apart from the wheel arches obviously...)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle