WRC CH4 NOW!

Just thought I'd pass on the news as CH4 don't appear to have hidden it in the schedule well enough.

Reply to
Pete M

petrolcan waffled on in a quite bewildering manner to produce...

Nope, because I taped last nights one, and it was of day 2 of the French rally.. whereas the one that's just finished on CH4 was day 3 of the French rally.

Reply to
Pete M

petrolcan waffled on in a quite bewildering manner to produce...

Aye, cars going fast down twisty roads. Can tell you're a biker :-P

Reply to
Pete M

any idea when the summary programme is? Was out each day and forgot to set the video each day :(

Reply to
Carl Gibbs