Alloys?

I've recently bought a second hand set of alloys, but don't know what make they are and so can't insure them till I do...

They are 15", and have red centre caps with a sort of 'split pin' type thing going through a hole in them. Spokes, there are many (they split after the centre to 2 sections, so maybe 18 sections hitting the outer wheel)

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Reply to
Peter Butler

A digital camera and

would help!

-- Chet

Chet

sounds familiar tho.

Reply to
Theo

Sound like TSW Hockenhiem's to me boss.....

Matt

Reply to
dirtycow

ask the person you bought them off? some alloys have the name molded into them, look under the centre cap

Reply to
Mr Lynch

Hmm, VERY close but not quite the same. The centre cap is more of a erm... "conical" shape.

Reply to
Peter Butler

I bought them from a scrappie and he didn't know what make they are... besides at £150 for the set including 4 good tyres I didn't want to hang around too long ;)

They are 4 spoke if that helps...

Reply to
Peter Butler

Er : "Spokes, there are many (they split after the centre to 2 sections, so maybe 18 sections hitting the outer wheel)"

Reply to
Nom

Four stud maybe?

-- Chet

Chet

He means four *stud*.

Steve.

Reply to
Steve Hardwood

Yeah, sorry guys... I'm not sure why I wrote that. Yeah, 4 STUD!

I've posted them with pics of the car on the mondy club site... hang on... lets find the link...

I'm StormCrow on the forum, there's attachments with the messages.

Thanks all

Reply to
Peter Butler

497

They look like TSW Hockehheims to me, or a copy of said wheels.

Reply to
Nom

497

Links not workin for me

-- Chet

Chet

Yeah, that seems to be the consensus on the forum as well... but what do I insure them as? (if at all at £150 for the lot?) They aren't actually TSWs by the look of it, like you said, a copy...

And... I'm only 18, will they push up my premium a lot as well? I am not too bothered about them getting stolen, I live in a relatively safe area... (Deepest Dorset!)

Thanks a lot

PB

Reply to
Peter Butler

Phone your insurance company and ask ! I'd start with "I'm thinking of getting these" and see what they say. Don't say you've actually got em, until you've got a reasonable price from them.

Reply to
Nom