X flow head?

THey can't however people discover new things all the time.

Once upon a time it was claimed an iron ship wouldn't float...

Reply to
Conor

I don't see why because things like iron cooking pots were around long before, and they'd float. So it must have been noticed that it was possible to make a ship out of a material which didn't itself float.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Only by dummies that didnt understand physics! Please give references for this dodgy claim! I thought we went through this bullshit with the concrete boat?

Reply to
Burgerman

The same dummies that claimed you would die if you exceeded 45mph.

These days they claim it's 70mph on M-ways and 60mph on other roads. One chief cop was on the TV local news saying it was certain death to go round a particular bend in Draycott in the Clay at more than 50mph when it was a NSL, I'd been round it at 55mph on numerous occasions but now the speed limit is 40mph. The village on the A516 has 4 or more speed cameras, none of which are anywhere near the bend of certain death.

Reply to
Peter Hill

10.3

Refers to the Iron ships used in the American Civil War.

Reply to
Conor

Speak for yourself.

Reply to
ThePunisher

What kind of a comment is that you friggin arse!

:)

Reply to
REMUS