xflow cam identification

I bought a cam from ebay a few months ago but have forgotten its spec!!

It is marked BM2 FR - 05 Assume FR means fast road?? All suggestions appreciated!

Cheers Stuart

Reply to
stuartlathey

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:1158588347.618393.240530 @m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com:

A very quick google suggests it is in fact a trinocular stereo zoom microscope. I may be wrong though.

Reply to
Tunku

Ah, That's why the car ran like a sack of shit then ; o )

Tunku wrote:

Reply to
stuartlathey

Ah, That's why the car ran like a sack of shit then ; o )

Tunku wrote:

Reply to
stuartlathey