YAY got an interview!

Got an interview today, didn't mention it as i didn't want to jinx it to much, bout to leave for it now!

it's working at Essex FM being part of there black thunder team hehe, i applied for a laugh and they called me in to see me! wish me luck!

Reply to
Vamp

Consider it jinxed :)

Good luck !

(Black Thunder Team ??)

Reply to
Nom

WTF is Black Thunder?

(fingers crossed for ya mate)

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

well you can see the morons that do the black thunder crap on essexfm.co.uk

basically get bunged in a rav 4 and get to knob about at different places giving out shit, get to talk on air for a bit to about where we are and what we're giving away. sounded cool and i only applied online for a laugh!

hope i get it, just got back think the interview went ok!

Reply to
Vamp

Normally the roadshow or promotions van/truck/4x4 or mobile studio. Most ILR's same some such hideously badly named piece of trash.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

yup drive around in a rav 4 partnered with some blond essex bird (if i'm lucky) and get to act a tosser and hand shit out. sounds fun :) it's part time shift hours which suits me as i'm thinking of starting a home course soon. find out if i'm in with a chance next week.

Reply to
Vamp

essexfm.co.uk

Got me fingers crossed for ya!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

She might suck you off as you drive 'round!

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

LMFAO dirty bastard! i guess every job has a perk though hmmm

Reply to
Vamp

Good work if you can get it, all the Black Thunder birds I've ever seen have been pretty fit! They do cheesy promo work for the local commercial radio station in association with

You could end up being a disc jockey (as well as the other kinds of jockey you are what with the string of hairdressers cars) and doing lots for charidy, mate. Groovy!

Or you could catch crabs from one of the Black Thunder girls.

Reply to
fishman

LOL that last one is a nasty thought :-S

Reply to
Vamp

Hello,

Black Thunder seems to be a "cloned" idea then as my local radio station in the north West has one! They probably play the same music in the same order, have the same scripts, format and people that think they're DJs on the air.

Reply to
JK

You need an old Bentley or something merkin with bench seats and column shift ideally though :D.

Reply to
Doki

Just looking at

You want to get with that Faye orHollie. Major pity if you end up driving round with Danni, she's the kind ofbird you make sit in the back when you give her a lift just incase someonesees you and thinks she's your mrs...

Reply to
Doki

You've never been on the edge of two local radio station's areas, or driven a long with listening to 96.whatever have you? That's exactly what they do. One playlist, one set of features / games etc. Same old boring shit everywhere.

Reply to
Doki

Shit, we have them here in Perth, Western Australia. Same deal, shiny black

4x4s with cute chicks giving away free shit.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

"Doki" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

Or Anna.... Jesus, prime brown bag candidate...

Reply to
Albert Cone

yeah i like hollie, seen her in real life too out and about before :-P

Reply to
Vamp

it's a GWR idea who run a lot of local stations

Reply to
Vamp