Snooper S3 Neo GPS - £98

GPS camera detector - more info at

£98 from
Excellent price, if anyone's into that sort of thing...

Reply to
Nom

That is a good price! My friend has 6 points on his license, i`ll tell him!

Reply to
timmmmayyy!

Tempting.

Reply to
Witteryfuchery

Spa... oh, it's you!

Reply to
fishman

I just spotted it on my travels - and it seemed rather a nice deal to share with the .mods folk :)

Reply to
Nom

is it gps and internet updateable then? if so I think I'll have one myself :)

Reply to
dojj

I went in a branch and the assitant didn`t know a thing - don`t think he could be bothered to do any work!

Reply to
timmmmayyy!

Yes.

As far as I know, it is ?

I don't own, nor have ever used, any sort of radar/camera detector machine, so I have no idea if they're actually any good. I just spotted the keen price.

Reply to
Nom

Reply to
dojj

Me too, but the question there is how hard is it to disable the laser detection part? The GPS bit is *well* worth having, but the laser detection is, well, probably to become illegal and it would be a pity to have to throw away the kit or risk being done for it.

Which may well have to do with the low price.

As a fixed site GPS detector, though, that's a bargain, eh?

Reply to
Questions

Stick a piece of gaffa over the detector, problem solved :)

Reply to
DanTXD