York Dragway

Tim, could your S60 be in for a service, and you borrow another one for the "Volvo & Ka" drag competition, 29 August? :)

Reply to
DervMan

lol -29th august - might be willing to give it ONE run - just for the fun of it, not gonna be a startling start though - would like clutch to survive....

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Hey NetworkGuy - Yours has more torque than mine...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Hmm. Just get it rolling then nail it? It will make some difference to the time, but I'm still expecting it to be quicker.

Or we can contact York Dragstrip in advance, see if they'll let you do it for nothing, 'cos it's fifteen notes for unlimited.

Or we both do lots of runs anyway, just one with the Ka behind? :)

Reply to
DervMan

Where's York dragway? I'll come if A) I have a car still, and B) I'm not in hospital/incapacitated from surgery.

Reply to
Dan405

Dervy, or Kermit?

If it's me, just slap some Guinness on the back of any car, I'll be doing quick quarter mile times, heh.

Reply to
DervMan

I was pondering the idea of a "who can tow Dervy's Ka the quickest?" sort of mini-competition :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

How about Ka vs RC towing KA?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Lol - booking "S60R" test drive... I wounder if my mate will loan me his S80 T6, we could do:

Ka vs S60 towing Ka vs S80 towing S60 towing Ka.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp