Yum, Yum, can I have one in black please...

You don't want one in black, it needs to be in the blue / orange 'Gulf' colourscheme.

IMHO, of course.

Reply to
SteveH

Ok as long as I can find the cash for one of these in black:

gave the finance option a go but they said no. ;(

Reply to
Depresion

the front is as ugly as an alfa :) back looks ok though and check them tyres!

bet that sounds the nutz on tickover

Reply to
Vamp

enzo MMMM black enzo now where's that lotto ticket :)

Reply to
Vamp

Ohhhh, very nice, but is the Orange wrong on that? Looks a bit red, but it might just be the light?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

In article , blank@

128.0.0.1 spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Oh not fussed about black on one of those. Red is the right colour. Even if every one of the other 348 chose the same colour option.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

See I reckon the front looks absolutley spot on. Looking down that deep sunken bonnet, every motorway would become the Mulsanne straight

I imagine that it might put the Novas off a little :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Maybe it's like F1 Ferrari red. ISTR reading the cars are actually more orange than red because TV cameras do funny things to the colours.

Reply to
Doki

Probably most only run beetle engines though there were V8 kits about.

Reply to
Depresion

a 400hp beetle engine? didnt know they could do that.

Reply to
Theo

There are quite a few type 1s running stupidly powerful engines between 2.5 &

2.7 it's a shame I didn't make it to Big bang last month. I don't know what engines the M6 replica kits take though still they aren't as cool as a nova IMO even if it's a 55bhp stock 1600 beetle lumped nova.
Reply to
Depresion

When I say nova's are cool I'm referring to novas:

novas:
most defiantly not:

Depresion

I think that would indeed have been well worth pointing out. :)

Reply to
Questions

In article , depreso snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

I was thinking batty boy Nova, not Condor man Nova or Chevy Nova.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

lol yeah I know what a nova is.

Reply to
Theo

In article , snipped-for-privacy@bouncing-czechs.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Or Glenn Nova, before he gets upset and posts trying to rip me a new one ;)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

"MeatballTurbo" wrote

We might see one in the carbon soon... apparently a Knutsford residence has just taken delivery of an Enzo

Reply to
<fishman nineteen at bifgoot dot com>

In article , spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Bet it isn't my boss, he like his Ferrari 550, and his Porker GT3 to much. Mind you, the other director has been "long term test driving" testing lots of cars since the Aston went, so maybe he is waiting for one. Don't know where he lives though. think they are both out either in the Mere or bollington direction though.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo