05 Stang commercial w/Mcqueen

Anyone check out that fantastic commercial for the '05 Mustang with Steve Mcqueen?

First time I saw it was last night. One of the best commercials I've ever seen!

Reply to
vince garcia

Grover C. McCoury III

at 17 Nov 2004, Grover C. McCoury III [ snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

Find the gallery, it's part of the multimedia presentation, gorgeous backgrounds for download there. :-)

Reply to
Paul

I've been trying for days, but that URL still times out for me...

Reply to
Scott en Aztlán

Here are a couple other links to try:

I got 360KB/s download.

...and here's another cornfield excursion...

Dinsdale

Right click on the link... then "save as"... this will download it to your computer - open it w/ Windows Media Player.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

My wife called it "creepy," but I kinda dug it.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Closed cornfield, and professional driver !!! LOL!!!

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

I think that was one of the best parts. :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Apparently there are two 15 second teasers, as well as 30, 60, and 90 second versions of the cornfield spot and a 'making of' video out there. What is this, a new movie? I heard Ford is spending $200 million on the new campaign. I think it's a cool car and the cornfield spot is one of the best commercials ever made!

Here is the site of the guy who starred in the spot opposite Steve McQueen.

. I believe he has the 60 second spoton his site and a few photos from the set including a photo of him and theguy who was the McQueen body double...uncanny resemblence!

Reply to
gqgumshoe