60's radio commercial

Here's the 60 Lark radio commercial from the NG'er:

John Poulos

Speaking of commercials, does anyone remember an Oldsmobile televison commercial where a couple of hundred white

98 convertibles late 50's, come off the George Washington Bridge, then make their way down the ramp from the bridge to the old Westside Highway. The music was "In your merry Oldsmobile"

That was one of the most spectacular commercials I ever saw.

BG

Reply to
Bill Glass

J. P.,

That was Stude-tastic!

Thanks for linking!

Dave Miller

Reply to
South Ga. 61 Hawk

Reply to
John Poulos

and thanks to John for posting it

glad I made some contribution to the stude world today; probally the most enjoyable thing I have endured today.

there is more to come from my archives. Kent Fedor (aka Kenny)

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
KentFedor

Reply to
Robert Black

Reply to
Robert Black

Damn, that is a great one! I'll have to dig out the 'Common Sense Car' one I have here somewhere for you

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

There was one on "Crusin' '60" an on air recording of an hour or two from an up-state NY (tri-cities?) station in 1959/60.

"The Lark! The Lark!, This is the year of the Lark!"

Enough to make a person go out and buy a Corvair!

Karl

Reply to
midlant

Yep, '65 sounds right to me

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

I've got the 60 Lark the 65 Common Sense Car and a bunch of old product ads here....

Mike

Reply to
Mike