Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Parking Light Problem - Always On
Hi, I have a 94 GT, I had to leave it sitting for several months when I moved. I finally had the car shipped an the battery was dead. When I boosted it, it starts and runs fine but the parking lights...

crack manifold in 2003 GT Ford Mustang 5 speed
my boyfriends GT Mustang was stolen on Aug 22, 2006. It has been recovered, but now we have a crack manifold. Could someone please help and give us some answers as to what may have caused it.
7
7

Please help, turn signals on 90 mustang GT won't work!!!
To start with let me say I have looked at every newsgroup regarding this question and have found many answers. My 90 gt's turn signals and hazards do not work, I replaced both flashers and check all...
2
2

'67 Mustang Electrical Problems
About a month ago, my '67 Mustang convertible decided not to start anymore. First thing that happened... when I turned the key to start her up, the starter solenoid went "pop" in a flash of light and...
1
1

Convertible hydraulic fluid?
Our convertible top is running in super slow-mo. I looked at the motor today, and it says "fill with xyz fluid" -- but I couldn't find any reservoir to fill. What's the procedure for adding fluid to...
2
2

Adding Leather Seats to a 2000 Mustang Convertible
We bought our 2000 Mustang convertible on a whim three years ago, and it's been a great little car every since. A previous (crazy) owner tricked it out with all the Cobra upgrades, including the...
2
2

Fricka fracka ricka racka Ford
Why the hell can't Ford build a car that lasts 200,000 miles?!? Regular readers know that TFrog ('93 LX 5.0) has been in the shop lately for a rough idle and difficult starting when cold. We've...
24
24

87 COUPE, RECIPE FOR 7.76 1/8 mile 1.56 60 ft.
one complete 87 4 cyl. LX coupe $400.00 add junkyard 87-92 5.0 H.O engine used X303 cam shaved & minor home ported E7 heads,factory valves crane single valve spring kit, no machining pro products,...
2
2

Advice for trailering
I'll be trailering my son's 69 FB in about a month on interstate for about 160 mi. Need advice on what tie-down points to use. Tow vechicle is F-250 pulling a 5 ton trailer w/ electric brakes. Thanks,...
3
3

Snow Tire and Winter Driving Suggestions for a 2006 Pony
Well, winter is on its way and as much as I hate it, my new 2006 V6 Pony Pack equipped Mustang is my only vehicle. It's going to have to commute 60 miles a day up here in New Hampshire. This means...
3
3

The Mistress goes 13.2 at 105 MPH!
Thought I would share my adventures at the track last weekend. This was the first chance I've had to run the Mistress at the track since we ran her in July. July was 90+ degree heat at Norwalk, where...
3
3

289 Street Beast Build
Hi, I just got a '67 289 2bbl and I want to build it up to be a powerfull street racer, I don't intend to race it on the strip so I do still want it to be streetable (somewhat of a smooth idle, good...
3
3

storeing my 05 gt for the winter any suggestions on storing?
im storeing the car outside in a covered car port. im in michigan so im sure it will be cold and lots of sugestions on storeing a newer stang? pul; the battery..start it everynow and then? first new...
4
4

1966 two speed motor
I need to get my wipers working again. I dont know if theres a short or if the motor/switch is bad. So I need to order a two speed wiper motor, and a two speed wiper switch with washers. Anyone know...
2
2

Question vacuum advance
The distributor has two vacuum lines connected to the advance mechanism on my '71 351C 4V. Why two lines and do I plug both for timing purposes? mike
4
4