Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford, GM have discussed merger, alliance
9/18/06 (Reuters) Senior executives at General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. have discussed a merger or alliance, industry newspaper Automotive News reported on Monday. Citing several sources...
101
101

A/C Fan Motor and Turn signals stopped working
I have a 93' 5.0 and I stopped turned off car and A/C everything was fine, came back a couple hours later and the A/C fan and the turn signals had stopped working, I checked the fuses and even...

289 Rear Main
Can I replace the rear main sel on a 66 289 mustang with the engine in the car? I have the pan off and it looks like I can replace the seal, but I need some advice before I get into it.
1
1

A/C & Heater fan problem
I am the proud owner of a 2001 Mustang GT. Today I noticed that the A/C & heater fan is not working at low speed. Works fine on medium and high speed. Any ideas on what could be wrong? Is this going...
2
2

Re: toilet-bound + hurricane/Boss
combining a couple threads to save space: disappponted if they don't use the Hurricane engine name.....always thought it was a great name for a supercharged engine - as used my Kaiser on the '54/55...
1
1

Rearviw mirror removal suggestions please for 2005 GT<<<TIA>>>
I just purchased a replacement rearview mirror with Auto-dimming, Temp, Compass. Anyone know how to safely remove the factory rearview?
5
5

battery drain-alarm ?????
this has happened twice: thanks to rainy weather, the '06 Stang sits in the garage for 3+ weeks. no problem if the alarm isn't set......battery totally dead if I set the alarm. (has the optional...
2
2

Humdrum Horsepower Numbers
157. That was the horsepower number the 1982 GT Mustang touted. And many people, me included, were excited. Okay, we knew 157 wasn't exactly pure thunder, some of the late 70's/early 80's V8s made...
5
5

69 fastback glass
I am trying to find the measurements for installing the door glass in the tracs of a 69 mach1. The glass popped out and I think it might have been caused by the glass not installed in the correct...
2
2

MADE IN DETROIT T-Shirts
Made in Detroit muscle car and graffiti t-shirts. Graphic design tees, sweatshirts and gifts for men, women and kids. site sidebar for $5 off coupon.
1
1

Made in Detroit Shirts
Made in Detroit muscle car and graffiti t-shirts. Graphic design tees, sweatshirts and gifts for men, women and kids. site sidebar for $5 off coupon.
8
8

Looking for mechanic
Can anyone recommend a mechanic in the San Jose, CA area ( the closer to Mountain View the better) that is familiar with the 351 4V Cleveland in a '71 Grande? Thanks mike

1998 Mercury Mystique
I need to find out how to remove the gear shift Knob so that I can get to replace to temperature control in the console unit. There is a set screw a couple of inches down which I removed and found...

electrical 1990 Ford Mustang GT 5.0
I thought I had a dying battery. The car would intermitently not start. Now won't start at all. Mirror lights only go on dimly and when igitiion is turned on mirror lights go out completely. I...
3
3

Interchangeable Parts
To illustrate the reason for my question below, I have learned that the A/C compressor on an 82-86 Capri, 82-93 Mustang, 84-86 LTD, 85 Marquis, 85-88 Cougar and 85-88 Thunderbird are all...
3
3