looking for part on internet 1966 mustang power steering

a friend of mine is looking for a part

C5DZ 3A730 C ] 1965 AND 1966 six cylinder mustang power steering control valve..

cant seem to find on the internet. any suggestions tom

Reply to
thomas k

Check with

They either have it, or can get it. If they can't get it, it doesn't exist. I think (but could be wrong) the I6 and V8 parts are the same.

Reply to
.boB

460 dollars rebuilt from Flaming River through CJ Pony Parts, 6 and 8 are different. emustang.com

----- Barry -----

Reply to
Tuff Truk

And you can get an upgrade to more responsive steering....

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Hey Spike, any chance of seeing some pics of your Stang? I'm looking particularly at the color and the effect the larger wheels have - mine should be Vintage Burgundy, but is currently bright red, and I'm looking at putting 18" wheels on her...

Thanks in advance

Kev >And you can get an upgrade to more responsive steering....

Reply to
Elmo

Toss me an email address and I will send you a very close facsimile that Kate did for me. My car is sitting with the restoration company. I am seriously hoping it will finally be finished this month.... but I have heard that estimated completion date before. But the wheels and skins were shipped direct to replace the stock steels. The rendition Kate did is very good, using a real car with the correct wheels, with the Cobra drop, and she altered the color to the Vintage Burgundy. Special Thanks to SVTKate..... I believe it will give you a very good idea.

I th>Hey Spike, any chance of seeing some pics of your Stang? I'm looking

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Thanks Spike - actually, mine's a 67 convertible. I've seen them with

18", but I think the backspacing is gonna create problems...We'll see...

My e-mail : snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Elmo