For Sale: 1968 MUSTANG DOORS

The driver's side door is what I would consider (on a scale from 1 to

10) a 8. it has poor paint and a couple minor dings. The Passenger side door would probably rank a 5 or a 6 I guess. it is similar to the driver's side door - only with one other problem. it has one small rust hole (bottom front) the size of a 1/2 dollar. The glass is flawless on both doors. i know a repair could be made on the passenger side with moderate effort. I am in Dallas. I was thinking of asking $175 for the pair, however urgency to sell them has pushed me into "best offer" mode.
Reply to
RedRaider