1994 Mustang seats

Has anyone had their front bucket seats re-done in either vinyl or leather? The guy I use for upholstery says the '94 Mustang is the only year that the seat covers are glued to the foam. There are many covers available in leather or vinyl, but the foam would probably be destroyed if the covers are removed. The preformed foam is not available after 1993. New aftermarket seats are available, but I would prefer to keep the seats original. Any ideas? TIA for any suggestions.

Gordo

Reply to
4-2LGW