1997 GT

Hi Guys,

I just got my frist Stang and I want to beef up the performance of it can you any of you give me some Ideas?

Reply to
3007550

Need more information. What engine size? Automatic or manual? Convertable? What do you plan to do with the car? What do you want from the car?

All these questions will help determine what would be best for you and your car.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Reply to
3007550

How did that 302 get in that '97 GT?

Reply to
doc

Tim aka musttanguy (sp??) has a 5.0 97 Mustang =).

-Mike

Reply to
<memset