parting out a 88 gt, i have all the parts, let me know what you need.

i have a 88 gt i am partng out. I am building a factory five cobra kit so I am parting out the body. I have the ground effects, interior and everything else. Let me now if you want something and maybe we can work out a deal.

email snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
bluesman

John Wiebalk

What color is the body and what color code?

Helmut Roner

1988 GT
Reply to
HELMUT RONER

Oh, so I can't buy the Mass Airflow Sensor then huh??

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Telling us what the interior color is would help a lot. Maybe some pics. I myself would like to buy some stuff as would others.

Thanks, Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

interior is grey cloth, exterior is blue and silver bottom. . i will be putting parts on ebay this weekend, so if you want something let me know soon.

thanks

ps: i can email any pics you want

Reply to
bluesman

Reply to
John Wiebalk

Sky blue? Dark blue? Midnight blue? Sea blue? Ford Blue? AOL Blue? Blue blue? That's why I was wondering the paint code. Mine is 7N "Midnight blue" and if I can find a right side front fender the same color I'd jump on it. What's the location?

Reply to
HELMUT RONER

Could also be reef blue ;) Erik D. '94 white lightning previous owner of a reef blue '93 lx

Reply to
Erik D.

everything

Vert or hardtop?

Reply to
Matt

hardtop, but I have an extra convert pass side door with no rust at all.

pat

Reply to
bluesman