2001 GT Performance Mods

I'm a new FORD fan with 2001 GT Convertable that wants to add a little horsepower (~ 15-30HP is all I need). I am thinking of adding a C&L Plenum with 75MM TB and a MAC straight shot cold air. Is this a good combo? I am wondering if I should install 24# fuel injectors to accomodate for the extra AIR? Anybody with experience with these mods..please let me know how it worked out for you. I am open to any/all advise and suggestions. Thanks!!

Reply to
BigAl

A buddy of mine installed a Borla Loudmouth catback on his 02 GT and he got a noticeable bump in power. He also installed a cold air intake (0 power gain) and hypertech programmer (DID increase power--dyno proven 8hp). He did the programmer first, then cold air, then exhaust... the car is pretty quick. He's gonna put in 4.10:1 gears soon. That car will scream then :).

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

Thanks for the feedback. Anybody else also have ideas...suggestions?

Reply to
BigAl