2003 cobra color opinion ?

ok. I am pretty sure I have settled on wanting a new 2003 cobra..especially with the 2500 rebates on now.

what colors are you liking and why ? I have choice of black or the darker red. that is it.

torch red are the 10th anniversaries with the $3000 for different tires, badges and seat colors.

the verts are too much.

should I wait for a used one to come around ?

davez

Reply to
davez

I would like a midnight or navy blue..i hear insurance co's love red...

Reply to
RioRedGT

Actually, I am partial to sonic blue. It is pretty unique and eye catching.

Black is nice for a year or so. I had a black car once that drove me crazy since it showed everything. I was never happy with how it looked. I like black cars, but I wouldn't own another one. :)

cobra..especially

Reply to
Steve B

I had the same exact decision and bought the black.

The 10th anniv. red is good looking.

Even though I'm a Texas A&M Aggie (Maroon school colors), the dark red just wasn't for me.

The blue looks good, and I love my black. Now that I have that big payment to make, I don't have any money to go out, so I have plenty of time to wash it.

I bought before the rebate. A buddy at work just got a 10th anniv for (apparently) just under 30k.

The dealers may give X-plan pricing (according to some people on the svtperformance board, they may give it even if you don't work for an x-plan partner company).

I love my car!!!! I've never had a car payment before, but I still love it.

Mike.

cobra..especially

Reply to
Mike Schultz

I am impartial to the zinc yellow...it stands out and says look at me. :)

cobra..especially

Reply to
Shane Metzler

One NOTE:

Black looks the best of any color.

For the five minutes immediately after you have washed it.

Reply to
wrestleantares

That's exactly why I replaced the Black GT with a Silver Cobra. Actually, my last two GT's were Black and both were a pain in the arse to keep clean. Although Black looks great with a 12" shine, it only stays that way if you don't drive it. I could have saved $3g if I would have bought a Black coupe over this Silver 10th Anniversary coupe.

Reply to
Mike King

I am about to buy a Cobra, would I be stupid to get a regular one if the

10th is the same price? I like the shadow gray.

cobra..especially

Reply to
Larry

Mechanically the same, differences are euro rims, badging, red calipers, seat trim, door trim, carbon fiber shift boot, break boot and steering wheel trim.

Reply to
Mike King