2004 Cobra

Just wondered if anyone has been able to place a "firm" order for a 2004 Cobra, and if so what delivery was quoted. I have one dealer who will take an order (plus $2M) for a Dec-Jan-maybe Feb delivery at MRSP; the other local dealer is more aggressive on pricing but won't take orders for 2004 "because they don't know when they might come".

(December - January is my new vehicle time frame so I am not able to consider a

2003 at this moment)

Thanks,

RobbC

Reply to
ROBBCWZ

There are 04 Cobras in the dealerships now

Reply to
DFind89379

Plus $2 Million! Wow. I don't think I could afford that. I knew the mark up was high on a Cobra, but never imagined it to be that high. I thought Harley mark ups were out of line. ;)

Reply to
.boB

Rein

Very tempting but my lease doesn't run out until January, unfortunately.

Reply to
ROBBCWZ