2005 Cobra

Anyone got the scoop on the Cobraa? Will there be an 05 Cobra? Links? Thanks..please email me back\ Mark

-- snipped-for-privacy@tisd.net

Reply to
mark james

You will not see a '05 body style convertible until mid-2006 or later.....and it will probably be late 2007 before you see a '05 body style Cobra.

Reply to
Iggy

I thought the 2005 convertable GT was coming out during the spring, and the Cobra was coming out in 2006.

Brandon

Reply to
indi

Rein