2005 GTs when in showrooms?

I need car parts. I might try that out.

You go a spare bedroom and cable modem incase it doesn't work?

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

Yes, I did. At the Nashville show.

Funny thing was, I was standing next to some other folks that shared my same opinion. We all laughed about it and decided that we would be much better off financially since we didn't like the looks of them.

Kate

| >Not picking on you, just had to vent. | >After seeing one first hand I was SO DAMN disappointed that I am still | >pissed off. | >I had really hoped to get an 05 but not the way the look now, They are | >bigger than a BMW 700 series! | >

| rofl... No, they're not that big. You may have told me already, but | have you seen one in person? They had one at the OKC auto show and I | was very impressed.... really nice lines and great stance. We'll | see how the production version turns out. | | - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - | Tom | | 1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue | K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, | P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, | Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels |

SVTKate

Umm.. I do.. yea.. but.... I kinda already maxed it going to Mexico last year LOL... OH>.. and HUBBY got to go too LOL

Kate

| > I never DID bet my supercharger. | | You don't have access to a credit card? Just follow the married | car-dude's credo: it's easier to apologize than to get permission. | | 180 Out | TS 28

Reply to
SVTKate

Not HERE I don't! You husband you!