Steve McQueen is back in the Mustang...

If you build it, he will come ->

There is also a very cool video of the 2005 Mustang, the new Ford GT and the new Cobra together @
Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @

Grover C. McCoury III

I saw that commerical on the Nascar race last week. If tv can make Ashlee Simpson sing, I guess anything is possible now. Cool, yet confusing to those over 30 who knows he dead.

Reply to
Tiger

watching aslee simpson sing reminds me of those old japanese movies, ya know the ones that the sound and lips didnt match up?

Reply to
J Grant

I would surprised if anyone 30 or under even recognized Steve McQueen in the commercial. Some may not even get the play on the "Field of Dreams" concept...

Reply to
Grover C. McCoury III

What about 'Bullitt' (Warner Brothers, 1968)

Sam

Reply to
scambron

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike