335 Rear Tires on a 2003 Cobra with IRS?

Hello everyone,

I am looking for help with probably one of the oldest questions about IRS Cobras. I am going with Ford Racing FR500 18" wheels this Spring and I would like to go with 335's in the rear and 275's in the front. The question I have is all the suppliers say " IRS modifications needed". Does anyone know exactly what mods are needed? Are there spacers or something involved?

Secondly, I have about had it with the wheel hop as I am trying to burn up my existing Goodyear's. Can anyone suggest some mods to the IRS to help eliminate wheel hop? Once again, there seems to be a million solutions and they are all different. I just want to do it right the first time when I change everything out so I have no surprises.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

'03 Cobra Drop Top

Reply to
Steve Bell

315 tires on a 10-10.5" rim should fit on the ass end. I would suggest posting your question in one of the 'Terminator' forums on
;

You'll get the odd Terminator owner in here, but svtperformance is likely to provide a 100+ Terminator owner audience that are awesome about chiming in.

Reply to
cprice

Thanks for the advice.

Reply to