6 disc cd player won't work any ideas

I have a 2001 Mustang GT and the cd player just quit. Any ideas what to do?

Reply to
nevergettodriveit

You might look for the fuse for the radio. I have the same vehicle and the only trouble I have had is when I played CDs with an adhesive label. They would get stuck, but my trusty knife poked in the slot and pushed the CD down and it worked. Never use a CD that is not commerical or is only marked with a pen.

Aghnis

Reply to
aghnis

Most CD players have a built in circuit breaker, should be a small button that you need a pen to push in.

Reply to
ironrod

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

For other computers besides HP, which I use.

Aghnis

Reply to
aghnis