65-66 Body part wanted!!

I'm looking for a body part that is not reproduced. I'm in dire need of a transmission tunnel brace. It's the brace that is directly under the transmission tunnel between the left and right front floor plan. It runs underneath and looks welded to the underside of the tunnel above the transmission. One of the previous owners of the car I'm restoring to a sawsall and cut it for clearance when he change the manual box to an automatic. Anyone have a "junker" or know of one?

THANKS!!

Reply to
Jeff Davison