'66 door window install question

I completely stripped all the glass out of my 66 coupe for paint. Anyone out there know the best procedure for reinstalling the door glass? IE. vent window before or after door glass? Any advice appreciated.

Mark

Reply to
Mark C.

grab a 65 or 66 shop manual printed by "HELM" Follow the procedure exactly in order. Its the best way. The process takes you through all the steps for alignment, in the correct order so that you don't end up changing everything when you get to the last bolt. Vent frame first, then rear track then side tracks then glass then regulator. then all the weather-strips except end seal on door (you need to get to a set screw behind there).

Reply to
walt peifer