71 mach 1 with 460 big block!! What do you think?

Have to run search on 460 big block and it will come up easier.

Reply to
Nelson :

I am contemplating the same conversion for my '71 Sportsroof. I have a full motor just need a C6 and a 9 inch. I could possibly make my stock 8 inch work.. for about two blocks. but who's into just tearing up parts. hehe

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

The car was made for it, the 429, same block. It will slip right in with over the counter 71 Mustang 429 parts....

Reply to
351CJ

Check out my website dedicated to BIG BLOCK FORD Engines!

-ERIC

Reply to
Katmandu

Reply to