Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Hot Sale$B!A(BSelling HID Conversion Kit @ www.bvstatio n.com
We are selling HID CONVERSION KIT , Ballast and the related product, please come to our website and check it out!!! Our business is your business!! 1.Our price: 1) 3000K~12000K: $50 USD for 35Watts,...

Removing & Replacing Oil Pan
I'm in the process of replacing the oil pan on a 1991 Ford LTD (5.0 Liter Engine). Any suggestions on the best way to do this. Anything I should watchout for specifically? The Haynes book says the oil...

So who won the KITT car?
NBC gave away a SE GT 500 KR KITT car, also a Focus and 2 other models. I couldnt watch the new knight rider last sunday for more than 5 min it looked so terrible. But I wouldnt mind winning that car....
2
2

GT40X kit info?
Cant find anything usefull on these days. This kit comes without roller lifters, with 1.7" roller rockers. First off, just curious if it will give significant gains on the low end. Throttle response,...
6
6

Anyone here have an 03?
Could you please see if the theft lamp is on or off while it cranks? Al
2
2

Distance from tailpipe to tire...
I am in the middle of replacing my exhaust from the cats back on my 93 'stang. When removing the old parts, I did not pay any attention to the distance from the tailpipe to the tire and now that I am...
6
6

World peace harmonious extreme is good!ÊÀ½çºÍƽ ºÍг¼«¶ËºÃ£¡
d29ybGQgcGVhY2UgaGFybW9uaW91cyBleHRyZW1lIGlzIGdvb2QhDQpDaGluZXNlIGFudGlxdWUg KDE5MTItMTk0OSkgUmVwdWJsaWMgb2YgQ2hpbmEgcG9yY2VsYWluIHRlYXBvdCA1MjgNCmNoaW5h...

Will it sell?
I decided to put my 1989 LX 5.0L on ebay and see what happens. I never thought this day would come but I really think it is time to move on to a newer Mustang. I need to get rid of the old one first...
30
30

Holley Carbs
Taken from Hemmings Motor News Holley declares bankruptcy After 100 plus years in business, Holley has announced it is seeking protection from creditors by declaring bankruptcy. While this does not...
4
4

03 cranks but will not start
My 03 started right up today. Ran for about 10 seconds and died. Had no tools or time but I unscrewed the plastic cap on the Schrader valve on the fuel rail. No fuel pressure. Here is my question....

Now, go after the conniving Japs and Koreans
Funny, no one did ANYTHING until the protectionist EuroTRASH complained. The U.S. has complained about this for DECADES. China suffers first defeat at WTO Chinese car plant Foreign-made car parts are...
7
7

Re: 4.6L Intake Manifolds - replacement
"George Adams" wrote in message news:1202646762 I am curious why you think you need to replace the manifold at this late date. My Mother owned two Grand Marquis and I owned a Mustang with that engine...
4
4

Door hinge pins
Could someone tell me a good tool to use to cut the old door hinge pins of a 1989 Mustang LX? I have a pair of "bolt cutters" but the nose is not long enough to fit between the door and the fender. It...
7
7

Re: Dodge Viper SRT10
And you have posted this to a Mustang Usenet group why?
11
11

transmission
what type of damage can be cause from grinding gears? -- Message posted using information at
7
7