86 Mustang 4cyl

I just bought an 86 mustang 4cyl non SVO =*( from my brother for 200bucks. Just wondering if there is anything I can do to improve the performace without dumping in lots of money for a new engine and such.

Reply to
John W

John W opined in news:ZqR6b.341$pe.66@lakeread06:

You could try the tuneup and such.. but it's even hard to change the carb because the thing is a mongrel EEC IV system.

Backyard Mechanic

You could always sign the title over to me and it'll be faster afterwards.

Helmut Roner

1988 GT
Reply to
HELMUT RONER