95 Cobra 5.0 tweaking

A friend just sold his 92 5.0LX and turned around and ran into a 95 Cobra

5.0 SVT, lucky bastard.... haha...

Anyway, he's looking for some short, simple, cheap, tweaks to push up the performance a bit... not that it's at all lacking in that department.... it's a quick SOB, and has had a few little additions to it... I'm not sure what all it's got, except a few things I know of.... I'm trying to get some pics of it uploaded on my site later....

Can some of you nice guys post some popular links you've gathered to help him find the things he is looking for?

btw, I was a fox body lover, but I think I've been converted.... don't tell anyone....

Thanks.

Reply to
RedForeman ©®
3.73 gears & full-length subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

|| 3.73 gears & full-length subframe connectors

3.73 gears he has, Hpipe, 65mm TB, not sure what else.... he was playing with the ignition earlier, someone had played with the cap and it's better now, so he asked what else could be done... the cap thing, night and day difference... someone must have retarded it or advanced it too far... but now it's better..

thanks for that..

Reply to
RedForeman ©®

Try some full-length subframe connectors then. Anything suspension-related is going to help out... subframe connectors will help get more power to the rear wheels.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

|| Try some full-length subframe connectors then. Anything || suspension-related is going to help out... subframe connectors will || help get more power to the rear wheels. || || -Mike

Good deal, will pass that on.... thanks

Reply to
RedForeman ©®

Honey, There ain't nuthin' sweeter than an SN95 Cobra

*smile*

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top With a personal touch... or two.

| | snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com for any questions you may have.... | |

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Umm.. short throw shifter Definitely the subframe connectors Steeda Tri Ax.

Kate