99 mustang will crank but not start

Three days ago the car would crank but would not start. Eventually i got it started by turning the key back and trying again. Then yesterday it did the same thing however took a little more coaxing this time. I managed to get it started and get a new tank of gas. It got home then this morning it will crank but not start. I disconnected the battery in hopes that it would clear any computer codes, reset the Fuel pump shut off switch and it still won't start. Anyone have any suggestions?

Reply to
teezsgirl1084