A different Mustang story

For all you troglodytes who seem to look down on the people who are REALLY responsible for keeping the nameplate alive!

The "ignorant average woman"!

I was googling around looking for the guy who bought my SVO and ran across this:

Backyard Mechanic

And I found my old car:

A video of my SVO after the buyer (college kid) did some mechanical work... and some other things besides.. :)

The car gets a setback but still hangs on to win its class

The car nearly restored, after the "black dragon" episode:

Backyard Mechanic

Kind of reminds me of Spongebob Squarepants and his driving instructor, Mrs. Puff.

But Spongebob STILL hasn't gotten his licence :-/

Someday, Spongebob! SOMEDAY!

Reply to
Jimmy