Today's visit to the Ford showroom

I brought my Flex in to the local Ford dealer for routine maintenance, and while waiting, I checked out some of the cars in the showroom. There was a
Boss 302 Mustang that made me salivate, but the price tag of 58K made it one of those "in your dreams" cars. Now, where the heck did I put my lottery tickets?
Dick in MN

Dick,
They start at $42K. Look around for a slightly used one and you may be able to drive a Boss 302 for 30 something.
Patrick
On 6/25/2012 13:42, Dickr wrote:

Have they ever volunteered any feedback on your add-ons or custom programming?