Today's visit to the Ford showroom

I brought my Flex in to the local Ford dealer for routine maintenance,
and while
waiting, I checked out some of the cars in the showroom. There was a
Boss 302
Mustang that made me salivate, but the price tag of 58K made it one of those
"in your dreams" cars. Now, where the heck did I put my lottery tickets?
Dick in MN
Reply to
Dickr
Dick,
They start at $42K. Look around for a slightly used one and you may be able to drive a Boss 302 for 30 something.
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Site Timeline Threads