Hawk in AutoWeek

Check the new Autoweek (that will probably arrive tomorrow up here in the far reaches of the big piney woods) for a nice piece on the '64 Hawk GT. The featured car is the one at the AACA museum in Hershey.

Reply to
Chile B

Here's the link -

zoombot

Very nice article, but $12,275 for a nice 64 R1 powershift car? Where do I send the check!

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

I don't think the hub caps are right. any guesses what they are?R

Reply to
am not r2

I believe those are the very rare optional Air-Flow covers- technically correct for the car. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com...> > >> snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

AirFlow??? wasat? R

Reply to
am not r2

On second closer look (saved the picture and enlarged it, those appear to be the fairly rare wire wheel covers offered in late '64. I don't have the AC number handy, but will look it up later. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

snipped>>>>>>>>

Ok I believe you Paul but does that mean he can charge more money cause its a very rare extra on the car...??or is it just a bonus in the deal...

Lansing

To e-mail me remove the X from my E - address...

Reply to
Lansing Small