Any cheap 06 Mustang GT's

Anybody seeing ads for cheap 06 Mustang GT's? It's that time of year:) None out here in AZ.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

I think they are gone, none here in Tx centrial.

Reply to
Dave

Contact DARYL WILLIAMS

I was going to buy a new 06 Mustang GT from Daryl with a list of 33,700 for 26,700, but it had an automatic transmission. I think he still has some. You can check their website at

I wound up buy> Anybody seeing ads for cheap 06 Mustang GT's? It's that time of year:) None

Reply to
johnpagenola

They are advertising in our local newspaper $7000 off MSRP on all 2006 Mustang GT's around here.

Reply to
My Names Nobody

What the dealer's name?

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Sent them an Email. Thanks,

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Premier Ford of Gladstone . 866-385-9791

I've posted a picture file of the newspaper add for you over at alt.binaries.pictures.drag-racing. The post is titled " 2006 Mustang GT $7000 off for Al... "

That and a $6,000 Kenne Bell Kit will get you a brand new 500+ horse 2006 Mustang GT for just under MSRP... :-)

Good luck

Reply to
My Names Nobody

Saw one recenty in Falmouth, MA brand new bit it was an automatic, at $5,500 off sticker. Martin

Reply to
Martin

Just called. They have three left. All automatic premium coups. One white, one black and one torch red. If someone can live with an auto, this is a deal!

Al

Reply to
Big Al

I just drove by there and I think I saw those cars. Not in the market now, but later?

Reply to
GILL